Monday, August 24, 2009

Collective Soul's new album

Oh. My. Gosh. I haven't even heard the entire album yet, and already it's my new favourite. I mean, here I thought their last album, "Afterwards" was awesome. But the Rabbit album (release date August 25th!!!!) is even better! Their new drummer, Cheney Brannon, is just outstanding. The songs show originality, talent, and of course they contain that "stimulation" that kids these days are constantly searching for (I really don't understand that, and I could write an entire 5-page essay on it, but I won't get into it....for now).
My brother even said it's their best, next to the blue album. So Kudos to you, Ed, Dean, Joel, Cheney, Will....it's a job well done. :)

I just wish I could see you in concert! Just once!!

(Oh yeah, here's where you can hear the entire album http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/collective_soul/2449754/album.jhtml or http://watch.muchmusic.com/muchmore/first-spin/first-spin-collective-soul---rabbit/#clip204282

1 comment:

  1. Finally got the Husband to listen to the album today. He liked it a lot too. I am looking forward to going out and getting it tomorrow.

    Remember our idea if we don't see them iMe you and 2 suit cases (they would never know!!!!)!

    ReplyDelete