Thursday, August 4, 2011

Life is a curious thing

It's funny, too. For instance: ever since I can remember, I've had brothers. And these brothers have always taken a long time in the bathroom. This has always annoyed me. Well, tonight, just now actually, I was about to get in the shower - but guess who's in the bathroom? However, because my brother is in the bathroom, and I can't take a shower, I now have time to blog. And now I'm someone contented. Funny, isn't it?

What's even funnier is the fact that I have absolutely nothing I want to share with you. Oh, there's plenty going on in my life. But nothing I want to share with people I hardly know. Actually, there is one thing in particular that I wish I could get off my chest. However, I couldn't possibly tell it to the one person who matters, because that would just be awkward. Because it kind of involves him a lot. Now, how can I pour my heart out to internet gurus, who don't care about my problems? Maybe I'll put them in the third person.

I have this friend....

You know what, never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment