Monday, May 25, 2009

Of colleges and the like

"Dear Miss _________: I am pleased to inform you formally of your acceptance to Our Lady Seat of Wisdom Academy for the 2009-2010 academic year. We are honoured that you have chosen the Academy as a possible place of study."

What do I say to that? "Gee whiz, golly gee, oh boy, how thrilling!"? I got the phone call at around 8:15 this morning, right after I woke up (slept through my alarm!), and I tried to sound excited but my mind just wasn't working. Then they sent me the email to make it official and formal and all that. So I'm all..."ok, guess this means I need to go shopping" and "I sure hope I can fit my violin in the car on the trip there."

And here I am rambling about the whole thing. I've posted the news on twitter, facebook, and "the board". I figured I might as well go all out and post it here too.

Oh, before I go, here's a song two of my brothers worked on around Easter, featuring my two nieces Marie (3) and Claire (1): http://dmillette.fastmail.fm/recording/Mirror%20of%20Eternity.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment